Senior Care Companionship
Med Miami offers a fun and modern style of companionship for the elderly population. As we age our needs change, and this is where Med Miami’s team of Senior specialists comes in to create a fun, and safe environment that is conducive to the Senior population. Our team of Senior Care specialist can provide a variety of skills in the comfort of your home. We can also put together an array of activities that are stimulating and conducive to increasing movement.
There are a variety of Senior Care options – Contact the office today for more information. We will create a tailored program for you.
Personalized Home Care Activities
- Med Miami's Personalized Home Care Activity Services are tailored to get the body and brain in motion. Lack of physical stimulation can hinder daily activities and cause potential health issues. This service will bring activities that include physical and mental stimulation to our client.
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- playing games
Our care takers will find a way to bring physical agility fun and entreating so your loved one can continue to thrive in the comfort of their home.
Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Activities of daily living are fundamental part of the routine functions and that our clients tend to perform everyday without needing assistance. Med Miami provides assistance the following daily living activities:
- continence care
- Dementia is often viewed as a progressive and an incurable disease that affects both the client and their families. Med Miami's team of health care professionals will develop a unique plan, specific to each client's needs. This plan will focus on encouraging activities and working with the individual as a person rather than working with the disease. You may not know where to get started with arranging this type of care for your loved one. Med Miami's first step would be to conduct a full in-home assessment with the family and client. The following is description of what to expect during your in-home assessment:
- Assessment is conducted by one of our highly qualified nurses that specializes in Dementia care
- Home is assessed for safety
- Review of medical records, and current medication
- Physical and mental assessment of client
- Education about Dementia provide to the family
- Activities that will be implemented with the family discussed- we encourage the family to be part of the planning of activities.
- - Caring for a parent, sibling, child or spouse can be rewarding yet a demanding role. The physical and mental health of family caregivers is often overlooked. Med Miami offers relief for family care givers that need to care from themselves too or simply need to work, go on vacation, etc. Med Miami Respite Care Program Consist of the following:
- We will bring the fun to your home. Activities such as: painting, bingo, dance, and so much more
- Customized care plan, tailored to the client's needs
- Meal planning and preparation
- Running errands
- Light house keeping
- Laundry and Linen Care